Wednesday 18 January 2023

Library wishes by Ranui Children (part 1)

 I wish for a dog!!

Have a pet in the library - cat, bird, squirrel

make a movie night for the people who read more than 10 books

Movie Night

More magical decorations

A dog

Dog Dog Dog 

Dog for TWK 3

Dog

PUPPY

Dog

I wish that I have a puppy

Dog Dog Dog 

Cat Cat Cat

Dog Dog Dog

Cat Cat Cat Cat

Dog Dog Dog Dog

More decorations

I want some paints

I wish for a phone please

I wish my mum got me a new phone

More Pigs

I wish that I had my kitten back I am so sad

I wish that I had a sister pls

Walk in the library and no shouting

I wish I could breathe fire

I wish to be smart and beautiful as Whaea Selina

I wish to be student librarian

I wish that my sisters weren't so mean to me

To get the rest of the Pokemon cards

I wish I was a pro streamer

I wish my friends are not DUM

We should get a goldfish for the library and Whaea Selina home everynight

I wish 4 the library to only read 1 book 4 the library pizza wheel

I want Nicki Minaj to perform a song

I whok at a Rani Scool

I wish a rugby player could come to ranui school

Be quite and read shhh

I wish that everyone is nice in the library thank you

I wish my dad didn't leave

I wish my family back together

I want slime

Hi Whaea can we make super squishies for prizes

my wish is that there was magic in the world

Whaea Selina is the best library teacher



No comments:

Post a Comment